"I can't mate, my split ends will break" - Rapunzel
Ok, so that didn't happen in the fairy tale but that's what my hair was saying not that long ago...
2) When conditioning your hair wring out the water in your hair as much as possible as soaking wet hair causes a barrier to the hair and conditioners will not effective get to the strand. You could even slightly towel dry before application.
3) Before rinsing out the conditioner use a wide tooth comb to pass through your hair. If knotted gently use your fingers to separate.
4) Use super cold water on your final rinse.
5) Brushing hair when wet is actually damages it, hairstylists have suggested to me to rough dry hair first up to 70% after then start styling. It not only reduces damage but saves time as there is not real point styling when hair is still super wet.
6) Use a hair oil!
7) When brushing dry hair use a soft bristle brush, it also makes your hair more shiny.
8) Wear your hair in a loose braid when going to bed.
9) Change up your hair products, as hair tends to look limp when they get used to products.
Tresemme Liquid gold hair oil & Intensive Keratin smooth masque.